Liturgical Celebrations of the Archbishop
The Office of Liturgical Celebrations of the Archbishop assists the Archbishop in his role as high priest of the flock entrusted to his care by serving and assisting parishes and other institutions in planning, organizing, and executing liturgies and other significant events presided over by the Archbishop, so that they may truly be a sign of the unity of the Church gathered to worship God.
WHO WE ARE
Rev. Jason WilliamsMaster of Ceremonies to the Archbishop
WHO WE SERVE
The Archbishop and the people of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati
WHAT WE DO
- Oversee major liturgical celebrations of the Archdiocese.
- Assist the Archbishop with scheduling Masses for the Conferral of Confirmation throughout the Archdiocese.
- Serve as the liaison between the Archbishop and parishes and other institutions where the Archbishop will celebrate liturgies or other significant events.
- Provide resources to parishes and other institutions to assist them in preparing for celebrations with the Archbishop or his delegates.
- Serve as the Master of Ceremonies during liturgies celebrated by the Archbishop