The Chancery of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati assists the archbishop in his pastoral governance of the local Church.
WHO WE ARE
Father Steve J. AngiChancellor
Father Jason A. WilliamsVice Chancellor & Master of Ceremonies
Lisa WeberExecutive Assistant to the Chancellor
WHO WE SERVE
Priests, parish leaders and all people of God in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati
WHAT WE DO
On behalf of the archbishop, the Chancery office:
- Expedites canonical matters.
- Collects and preserves parish records.
- Assists parishes and priests with civil law matters.
- Maintains records on priests and parishes.
- Provides information on the Church or directs inquirers to appropriate sources.