Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley
- Faith: We allow God’s love and teachings to inspire our work.
- Service: We seek to meet individual and family needs through professional practice and advocacy.
- Charity: We encourage others to put faith in action through sharing their time, talent and treasure.
WHO WE ARE
Laura J. RoeschChief Executive Officer
Carrie CraigDirector of Finance & Administration
Kathy SellNorthern Counties Director
Mary ReidDirector of Social Services
Chris NormanDirector of Marketing & Development
Christie LinardSenior Executive Administrator
WHO WE SERVE
Individuals and families in Auglaize, Darke, Greene, Mercer, Miami, Montgomery, Preble and Shelby counties (plus limited services in Champaign and Logan counties)
WHAT WE DO
- Provide a continuum of services for people of all ages, races, religions and backgrounds, serving more than 20,000 clients each year.
- Offer poverty alleviation services, pregnancy and parenting support, professional counseling, refugee resettlement, senior services, supervised visitation, long-term tornado recovery case management, and mobility management.
- Create faithful partnerships to strengthen families and achieve a more hopeful community.
We are accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) and received the Better Business Bureau’s Eclipse Integrity Award in 2019.