Effective July 1, 2022
- Reverend Ronald P. Combs, Director of the Office of Health and Hospital Ministries and part-time Chaplain of Good Samaritan Hospital effective July 1, 2022, while continuing as part-time Chaplain of the University of Cincinnati Medical Center.
- Reverend Christopher M. Geiger, Director of Formation and Vice-Rector of Mount St. Mary’s Seminary and School of Theology.
- Reverend Eric M. Wood, Director of Apostolic Works and the Internship Program of Mount St. Mary’s Seminary and School of Theology.
- Reverend Joseph Kumar Pasala, Parochial Vicar of NW1 Family of Parishes which includes St. Anthony, St. Anthony, Holy Trinity, Coldwater, St. Peter, St. Peter, St. Mary, Philothea, St. Joseph, St. Joseph, Mary Help of Christians, Ft Recovery, St. Paul, Sharpsburg.
- Reverend Prashanth Kumar Bandanadham, Parochial Vicar of NW2 Family of Parishes which includes St. Teresa, Rockford, Immaculate Conception, Celina, Holy Rosary, St. Marys, St. Patrick, Glynwood and Our Lady of Guadalupe, Montezuma.
Effective August 1, 2022, through June 30, 2026
- Reverend Seraphine Lesiriam, C.PP.S., Parochial Vicar of NE6 Family of Parishes which includes Precious Blood, Dayton, St. Paul, Englewood, St. Rita, Dayton, Holy Trinity, Dayton, St. Joseph, Dayton and Emmanuel, Dayton.
Effective November 30, 2022, through May 31, 2023
- Reverend Edward P. Smith, temporary Parochial Administrator of SE4 Family of Parishes which includes St. Columban, Loveland and St. Margaret of York, Loveland.
Effective January 3, 2023
- Reverend David A. Sunberg, Director of Priestly Formation Office, while continuing as Assistant Spiritual Director and Director of the Permanent Diaconate Formation Program at Mount St. Mary’s Seminary and School of Theology.
Effective January 15, 2023
- Reverend Carlos Edison Moreno Moreno, Parochial Vicar of St. Teresa of the Child Jesus, Springfield, St. Peter, Huber Heights, Our Lady of the Rosary, Dayton and St. John the Baptist, Tipp City.
Effective February 1, 2023
- Reverend Henry O. Hoffman, Parochial Vicar of SW7 which includes, Our Lady of Lourdes, St. Aloysius Gonzaga, St. Antoninus, St. Catharine of Siena and St. Martin of Tours, Cincinnati.